|Name:||Milk Homogenizer Machine||Production Capacity:||500L/H|
|Work Pressure:||0-20 Mpa||Motor Power:||4 Kw|
|Dimension:||1010*616*975 Mm||Weight:||400 Kg|
pasteurized milk processing line,
yogurt filling machine
Ice cream Milk Processing Machine Milk homogenizer machine
The homogenizer is used for homogeneous emulsification of liquid materials (liquid-liquid phase or liquid-solid phase) with viscosity below 0.2Pa.s and temperature below 80 ° C. The working principle of the high-pressure homogenizer is mainly to send the processed material to the homogenizing valve in the form of high pressure through the reciprocating motion of the three plungers, so that the material flows through the small gap between the valve disc and the valve seat at the instant of being subjected to turbulence, cavitation, and shear. The original rough emulsion or suspension is processed into extremely fine, uniform and stable liquid-liquid phase mixed emulsions or liquid-solid dispersions with the effect of cutting and other complex forces; the average emulsification fineness is less than 1um, and the solid The average particle size is less than 2um. After being homogenized by a high-pressure homogenizer, the material has many advantages: it has extremely high stability, can improve storage quality, speed up reaction time, and save additives; it can be used in food, health products, cosmetics and other fields to improve the absorption quality of the human body Wait.
Characteristics of homogenizer:
1. The whole machine is covered with a stainless steel shell, which has a smooth and delicate appearance, safety and hygiene.
2. Low speed transmission with helical gear, low noise, stable operation and reliable performance.
3. The transmission part adopts splash type and unique oil delivery method to ensure the lubrication needs of each part.
4. The double-sided design of the valve seat doubles the service life.
5. The homogenizing valve, check valve and plunger are made of alloy steel, which has the characteristics of wear resistance, impact resistance and long service life.
Contact Person: Amos