|Name:||Vacuum Mixer Homogenizer||Production Capacity:||500L/H|
|Work Pressure:||0-20 Mpa||Motor Power:||4 Kw|
|Keywords:||Vacuum Emulsifying Cream Homogenizer||Function:||Emulsifier Homogenizer|
pasteurized milk processing line,
yogurt filling machine
The homogenizer device adopts a stainless steel system, which can effectively separate the surface of the protective body sample and the homogeneous microorganisms contained in the sample. The sample is packed in a disposable sterile homogenous bag without contact with the instrument. The characteristics of pollution, no damage, no heating, no sterilization, and no need to scrub utensils.
The high-pressure homogenizer has the following characteristics:
1. The pressure control adopts two-pole mechanical pressure regulation, which is convenient to adjust, safe and reliable;
2. The plunger adopts new technology of wear-resistant alloy, spray alloy and ceramic, which has the characteristics of corrosion resistance and wear resistance;
3. The plunger high-pressure seal adopts self-expanding rings and V-shaped seals, which has a long service life;
4. The crankshaft transmission adopts a first-level transmission method, which runs smoothly, has small power loss, and low noise;
5. The main parts are made of stainless steel and corrosion-resistant alloy, which meet the food hygiene requirements.
1. The lubrication of this machine is splash type. When adding oil, it is first filtered through a 100 mesh filter per inch to ensure the cleanliness of the oil.
2. Change the oil after the machine starts working for 100 hours, and then change the oil every 1000 hours. Generally, HJ40 oil, low temperature work place HJ30 oil, high temperature work place HJ50 oil.
3. When performing load operation, the working pressure cannot exceed the rated pressure value.
4. The flow rate of all the cooling water on the plunger can be made into thin strips with the effluent.
5. It is strictly forbidden to operate without cooling water and no material liquid supply.
Maintenance and repair:
1. There must be no abnormal noise or impact during the operation of the power box. After a long period of work, check the gaps between the moving parts and repair them if necessary.
The clearance between the connecting rod bush and the crankshaft is not more than 0.25mm. The clearance between the connecting rod small-head shaft bushing hole and the connecting rod pin is not more than 0.20mm.
2. Valve seat. When the material liquid contains hard particles, the service life is greatly reduced. When the valve seat is worn and dents or leaked lines, the working efficiency of the homogenizer will be reduced, the flow rate will be insufficient, and the pressure will fluctuate. The small marks on the valve surface can be removed by grinding. If there are large pits or pits on the valve seat, they should be repaired and replaced if necessary.
3. The plunger is a heavy-duty part that reciprocates and rubs against the seal under high pressure. After long-term work, wear and tear marks will appear, and leakage will be introduced. If it is found that the wear and tear caused material leakage, it should be replaced in time.
4. The seal is a part to prevent the leakage of the material liquid. The sealing effect is achieved by its own elastic force and the integrity of the surface shape. Therefore, when replacing the seal, it should be done:
(1) The contact surface of the hole or shaft where the sealing ring is installed shall be smooth and flat without burrs.
(2) Be careful when installing, do not force it in. The surface should be lubricated, slipped in carefully, the installation is smooth, and it cannot be skewed.
Contact Person: Amos