|Dairy Homogenizer Tank
|Milk Homogenizer Price
|Ice Cream Homogenizer Machine
pasteurized milk processing line,
yogurt filling machine
Inline Milk Processing Machine Ice Cream Homogenizer Machine 500L/H Capacity
The homogenizer is a device for homogenizing and emulsifying liquid materials (liquid-liquid phase or liquid-solid phase) with viscosity below 0.2Pa.s and temperature below 100 ° C. It is mainly used in food or chemical industry. Industries, such as: homogenization and emulsification processes in the production of dairy products, beverages, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals and other products.
Application of homogenizer in food processing: The homogenizer in food processing refers to the material's material liquid under the triple action of extrusion, strong impact and pressure loss expansion, so that the material can be more uniform Mixing with each other, such as using a homogenizer in milk product processing, breaks down the fat in milk more finely, thereby making the whole product system more stable. The milk will look whiter. Homogenization is mainly performed by a homogenizer. It is an important processing equipment for the food, dairy, and beverage industries.
Structural principle and characteristics:
This machine is mainly composed of box parts, pump body parts, homogeneous parts, pressure display and other parts.
The motor uses a V-belt to drive the drive shaft and the connecting rod slider to drive the plunger to reciprocate, so that the material liquid of the pump body is continuously sucked in and squeezed out. Therefore, the material generates a strong pressure, so that the material liquid is squeezed. It is effectively refined and refined under the action of multiple combined forces such as strong impact, pressure loss, and expansion.
The machine has the characteristics of novel structure, simple operation, convenient maintenance, safety and reliability.
Installation and use:
(1) There are four adjusting screws and pad support at the bottom of the machine. No other fixing is needed. If a rubber shock pad is placed under the pad, it can further reduce the noise during work and improve the stability.
(2) After being in place, use a spirit level to level the valve body to ensure smooth operation during use.
(3) Clean cooling water should be used.
(4) The material liquid cylinder should be higher than the feeding port of the machine.
(5) It is not allowed to install a valve on the pipe at the outlet of the machine, so as to avoid a stuffy car accident.
(1) Before starting, comprehensively check whether the joints of all solid parts and pipes are firm and reliable.
(2) Fill the power box with clean mechanical oil level lines. In general, HJ40 mechanical oil is used. HJ50 mechanical oil should be used in high-temperature places.
(3) Check the steering of the pulley (counterclockwise when facing the large pulley). It is strictly forbidden to reverse rotation during work.
(4) Turn the adjustment handle to the relaxed position.
(5) Connect the cooling water.
(6) After starting, it should be gradually adjusted to the required pressure to avoid sudden changes in pressure to avoid shocks. To ensure the quality of the product, the material liquid from the start-up phase should be returned to the tank, and then sent out after the pressure stabilizes.
(7) If the pressure gauge jumps violently or the pressure cannot rise after starting, loosen the screw of the air release device until no air bubbles overflow, and then tighten the screw. (See Figure 2)
(8) The user of the material liquid should be filtered through a filter screen of 50 mesh or more in advance to avoid the debris of the material liquid blocking the pipeline or blocking the valve and affecting the normal operation of the machine.
(9) How to use the homogenizer; This machine is a secondary homogenizer. In use, a suitable homogenization method can be selected according to the requirements of the product. Most products require only a homogenization to achieve the homogenization effect. If using secondary homogenization, first adjust the homogenization pressure (not
Must exceed 2/3 of the required pressure), and then adjust the second stage to homogenize to the required pressure. Or first adjust the homogenization pressure to make the pressure gauge rise slightly, then adjust the secondary homogenization to 1/3 of the required pressure, and then adjust to the required pressure. As a high-pressure pump, a primary pressure regulator is used, which is directly adjusted to the operating pressure according to the requirements of the processed material.
(10) Loosen the homogeneous pressure regulating handle before stopping to remove the pressure, and then close the valve on the feed pipe after stopping and waiting.
After the machine is not in use, the inside of the pump body should be cleaned. When cleaning, first use a 1% caustic soda aqueous solution, and then use 80-90 ° C clean hot water for 5-10 minutes. It should also be cleaned and disinfected before use.
Contact Person: Ms. Amanda Lee
Tel: +86 18037576821