|Machine Name:||Smokehouse||Voltage:||380V / Customized|
|Steam Heating Type Power:||12 KW||Capacity:||500 Kg|
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Advantage:||High Efficiency And Safety|
food smoking equipment,
high capacity food dehydrator
YX-500 Electric Stainless Steel Sausage Smokehouse Commercial Mechanical Smokehouse
The structure and working principle of the smoker
Smokehouse is mainly composed of three parts: the furnace body, the control box and the smoking room.
1. The furnace body is a place for smoky color cooking and drying. The upper part has a fan and a copper coil. The function of the fan is to spread the hot air and smoke sucked up by the motor to achieve a uniform effect.
2. When the copper coil is used for the drying function, the steam enters the copper coil through the steam reserved port. The copper has good thermal conductivity, fast heat transfer speed, and increases the contact space, and the heating rate is faster, and the energy is high.
3. The electric heating tube is on both sides, the heating rate is fast, and the heat is even.
4. Two temperature probes, one measuring the temperature inside the furnace, measuring the temperature of the food, and adding the appearance of the food to help us judge the ripening state of the product.
5. There are independent flue on both sides of the furnace, the upper part is provided with exhaust port and exhaust vent, and the side has steam convection on the side. The purpose is to ensure the uniform temperature and smoke in the furnace, avoiding inconsistent upper and lower temperature, smoked color. Inconsistent situation. A drain is provided at the bottom of the furnace to remove water droplets formed by condensation
Smokehouse has many functions such as baking, cooking, smoking, etc., and it has low power consumption, ensuring hygiene, and can also reduce product cost. It is a good helper for making meat on the spot.
Scope of application
Smokehouse can process pig's head meat, dried bean curd, ham, sausage, sausage, chicken, duck, goose, fish, oyster, and other foods that need to be cooked, dried, and smoked.
Contact Person: Amos