|Machine Name:||Vegetable Slicer||Machine:||900*680*1000 Mm|
|Power:||1.1 KW||Sieve Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Capacity:||500kg/h||After-sales Service Provided:||Online Technical Support Or On-site Service|
vegetable cutter slicer machine,
vegetable washing equipment
Industrial Stainless Steel Vegetable Slicer Spiral Fruit and Vegetable Slicer
The Vegetable slicer is a special equipment for slicing fruits, vegetables, herbs and other products designed and developed according to the needs of the food industry in China. Due to reasonable design, compact structure, safety, durability and high production efficiency, after being promoted and used, the effect is good.
The Vegetable slicer is driven by only one motor, with low noise, simple structure, compact arrangement, low price, stable operation and low energy consumption. The output is high, the quality of the finished product is good, and the processing cost is low.
Instructions of Vegetable slicer
1. Place the machine on a dry, ventilated level surface before use to ensure that the machine works smoothly and reliably.
2. Check all parts before use, whether the fasteners are loose during transportation, whether the switch and power cord are damaged due to transportation, and whether there is foreign matter in the hopper or the box.
3. Check that the power supply voltage matches the voltage used by the unit. Extend the power cord, ground the yellow-green core with the grounding symbol, and connect the remaining three cores (two for the single-phase motor) to the open load switch (the knife switch). On the lead terminal.
4. Open the front door before work, and use the dial to check whether there is any impact on the tool. If it is, loosen the tightening bolt on the turntable, move the turn slightly outward, and then tighten the tightening bolt.
5. Close the open load switch, start the open button, depending on whether the cutter is running in the correct direction, observe the counterclockwise rotation from the inlet port to be correct, otherwise adjust the power cord, wait until the cutter runs in the correct direction and then test the no-load, no abnormalities in each part. You can test the machine.
Contact Person: Amos