|Nuts Slicing Machine
|After-sales Service Provided:
|Online Technical Support Or On-site Service
almond shell cracking machine,
black walnut hulling machine
Home Automatic Peanut Slicing Machine Hazel Almond Kernel Walnut Slicing Machine
Nuts slicing machine is a nut slicer, also known as a peanut slicer, almond slicer, pine slicer, etc. It is a device specially used to slice nuts such as peanuts, almonds, hazelnuts and pine nuts.
Size: 650 × 600 × 1100 mm
Power: 380V / customized
Production capacity 200--300kg/h
Installation and commissioning
1. Turn on the power and pay attention to whether the spindle cutter is turning correctly. The correct direction is to turn clockwise from above. The motor of this machine uses electromagnetic speed regulating motor. The speed of the cutter head can be adjusted according to the actual requirements of the material. Note that the speed controller should be returned to zero every time the machine is turned on and off to avoid damage to the governor.
2. Connect the gas source, connect the clean compressed air from the pressure regulating valve with the 8mm outer diameter air pipe, and adjust the air pressure to 0.25-0.3Mpa.
3. Adjust the working frequency of the cylinder. Generally, the lifting time of the cylinder is generally 3-4 seconds. The pressing time is generally adjusted to 20-30 seconds according to different thickness and cutter speed. The pressing time can be completely cut. The material in the barrel is suitable.
4. Adjust the thickness of the slice, and add the selected and cleaned nuts from the hopper to perform continuous sectioning. When you want to change the thickness of the slice, you can loosen the lock nut on the lower side of the thin handle. Adjusting the handle in the clockwise direction increases the thickness. Conversely, the thickness is reduced. The rotation will affect the thickness of 1.5MM. Can be adjusted as required. After adjusting, re-lock the nut.
5. Replace the blade. This machine is equipped with two high-speed steel blades on the rotary cutting disc. When the blade edge is blunt and not sharp, or when the nuts are mixed with sand grains and small stones, it will be recognized as a collapse. Replace the blade. When changing the knife, open the front door of the discharge port, open the round cover on the machine surface, and remove the two M6 bolts of the lock blade from the underside of the rotary cutter by the hexagon socket bolt wrench. Lower the blade and reinstall the new blade.
Contact Person: Ms. Amanda Lee
Tel: +86 18037576821