|Product Name:||Dough Kneader||Machine Dimension:||950*680*910 Mm|
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Warranty:||12 Months|
|Motor Power:||1.5/2.2 KW||OEM/ODM:||Yes|
bread dough kneading machine,
pizza dough maker machine
HM-W Series Dough Mixer Kneader Professional Small Electric Bread Dough Kneader
The dough mixer is one of the most commonly used pasta machines. The main purpose is to mix the flour and water evenly and knead the dough into a dough. Dough kneader is reasonable in design, easy to operate, and has high working efficiency. It is suitable for canteens, guest houses, large and small restaurants, industrial and mining enterprises, schools, and military units.
Installation and commissioning
1. The four feet of the machine should be leveled to reduce vibration; connect the ground wire at the bottom of the rack (equal potential terminal) to prevent leakage.
2. Check if the fasteners are loose and check if the power cord switch is intact.
3. Add an appropriate amount of lubricant to the gear.
4. Add appropriate amount of lubricating oil to each oil hole or oil cup and keep adding 2-3 times per shift.
5. Turn on the power and check the direction of rotation. (The agitator turns back)
6. The operation should be smooth and there is no abnormal noise.
7. Review the fasteners after 30 minutes of empty running, and then work.
Operation method and precautions
1. Turn on the power, switch on, turn on the machine to make the machine run normally; put the flour and other materials and water into the dough bucket to stir, stop when stirring to the required program, pull out the bolt and tilt the bucket down 90 degrees. You can pour out the dough.
(1) Dough kneader uses a power supply voltage deviation of no more than ± 5%.
(2) It must be operated according to the rated and the amount of surface. For example, it is necessary to reduce the amount of noodles. It is not allowed to ferment the dough in the dough. The nominal and surface water ratio is 0.45-0.5:1.
(3) When adding dough, add water first, then do not reverse. Only when the dough is finished, the dough can be poured backwards.
(4) Do not put your hands and other items into the bucket when you turn on the machine to avoid danger.
(5) After use, cut off the power supply and clean it. Do not apply a layer of cooking oil to the rust for a long time to prevent rust.
Contact Person: Amos