|Name:||Industrial Fermentation Tank||Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Low Temperature Sterilization:||62℃～65℃||Capacity:||150 L/time|
|Keywords:||100l Fermenter||Usage:||Stainless Steel Fermentation Tank|
pasteurized milk processing line,
yogurt filling machine
Stainless steel fermentation tank 100l fermenter industrial fermentation tank
Fermentation tank introduction:
Fermentation tank, dairy products, alcoholic fermentation process is a sterile, pollution-free process. The fermentation tank uses a sterile system to avoid and prevent microbial contamination in the air, greatly extending the shelf life of your product and the purity of the product. We have specially designed and installed sterile breathing stomata or sterile positive pressure fermentation system on the tank. The tank body is provided with a Milo board or a labyrinth jacket, which can be heated or cooled by circulating heating or cooling medium. The capacity of the fermentation tank is from 300 to 50000L with various specifications. According to the scope of use, fermentation tanks can be divided into biological fermentation tanks, beer fermentation tanks, wine fermentation tanks and so on. Fermentation tanks are widely used in dairy products, beverage bioengineering, pharmaceuticals, fine line chemical industries and other industries. The tank body is equipped with interlayers, thermal insulation layers, which can be heated, cooled and insulated. The tank body and the upper and lower filling heads (or prototypes) are processed by spinning R angles. The inner wall of the tank is mirror-polished without hygienic dead ends. The fully enclosed design ensures that the materials are always mixed and fermented in a pollution-free state. Breathing holes, CIP cleaning nozzles, manholes and other devices.
How to maintain the fermentation tank:
(1) If the joint between the air inlet pipe and the water outlet pipe leaks, when tightening the joint does not solve the problem, the filler should be added or replaced. The pressure gauge and safety valve should be checked regularly, if there is any fault, it should be replaced or repaired in time.
(2) When cleaning the fermenter, please scrub it with a soft bristle brush. Do not scratch it with a hard tool, so as not to damage the surface of the fermenter.
(3) The supporting instruments should be calibrated once a year to ensure normal use.
(4) Electrical equipment such as electrical appliances, meters, sensors, etc. are strictly prohibited from directly contacting water and steam to prevent moisture.
(5) When the equipment is not in use, it should be cleaned in time to drain off the remaining water in the fermenter and various pipes; loosen the fermenter tank cover and hand hole screws to prevent permanent deformation of the seal.
(6) Carbon steel equipment such as operating platforms and thermostatic water tanks should be painted regularly (once a year) to prevent corrosion.
(7) Check the oil level of the reducer frequently. If the lubricating oil is insufficient, increase it in time.
(8) Change the lubricant of the reducer regularly to extend its service life.
(9) If the fermentation tank is not used temporarily, empty the fermentation tank and drain the remaining water in the tank and the pipes.
Contact Person: Ms. Amanda Lee
Tel: +86 18037576821