|Name:||Industrial Homogenizer Machine||Production Capacity:||500L/H|
|Work Pressure:||0-20 Mpa||Motor Power:||4 Kw|
|Keywords:||Homogenizer Pump||Function:||Small Milk Homogenizer|
pasteurized milk processing line,
yogurt filling machine
Industrial Milk Processing Machine Industrial Homogenizer Pump Machine
The homogenizer is mainly used for tissue dispersion in the biotechnology field, sample preparation in the pharmaceutical field, enzyme treatment in the food industry, pesticide residues in food and veterinary drug residue detection, and in the pharmaceutical industry, cosmetics industry, paint industry and petrochemical industry. The homogenizer adopts a stainless steel system, which can effectively separate the surface of the protective body sample and the homogeneous microorganisms contained in the sample.
The sample is packed in a disposable sterile homogenous bag without contact with the instrument, which meets fast, accurate and repeatable results.
Brief introduction of high pressure homogenizer application:
The main functions of the homogenizer are: improving the uniformity and stability of the product; blasting crushing; cell wall breaking; increasing the retention period and reducing the reaction time to save a large amount of catalyst or additives, changing the consistency of the product, improving the taste and color of the product, etc. Etc., its typical application fields are as follows:
1. Dairy products and ice cream: milk, dessert, cream, cheese, ice cream, condensed milk, with cheese, sour cream, etc.
2. Food industry and beverages: fruit juices, jams, various pulp-type natural beverages, vegetable juices, baby foods, condiments, tea drinks, chocolates, soy milk, flavors, etc.
3. Biotechnology: cell disruption of yeast, E. coli, algae, protein extraction, application of enzyme engineering, etc.
4. Cosmetics industry: face cream, lipstick, facial cleanser, emulsified silicone oil, perfume, skin care products, cosmetics, etc.
5. Pharmaceutical industry: antibiotics, antacids, intravenous emulsions, coatings for tablets, liquid Chinese medicine, etc.
6. Chemical industry: paints and coatings, various emulsifiers, fuel oils, disinfectants, pesticides, photosensitive emulsions, rubber pastes, resin pastes. Thickener, bentonite, carbon black, magnesium oxide, titanium dioxide, etc.
Contact Person: Amos