|Machine Name:||Ravioli Machine||Power:||2.2 KW|
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Warranty:||12 Month|
|Machine Size:||1900*760*1350 Mm||Voltage:||220 V / Customized|
wheat flour mixing machine,
bread dough kneading machine
Automatic Commercial Ravioli Machine Wonton Spring Roll Wrapper Pelmeni Machine
This Ravioli Machine is suitable for all kinds of hotels, restaurants, restaurants, group canteens, trains, ships and other places. It can make all kinds of meat stuffing, meat and vegetable stuffing, whole dish stuffing and other kinds of stuffing dumplings. The dumplings after production can be used. Steam, boil, fry and freeze.
Machine use precautions
1. Before the Ravioli Machine is used, the chassis has been filled with engine oil, and the oil is changed every three months.
2. The machine must be grounded and the electric shock protector is used. It must be installed by a professional electrician. When the machine is working, the hopper cannot reach out to prevent danger!
The electrical part is directly started by a single-phase switch and is equipped with a power supply external wiring.
Machine installation, adjustment and operation
1. Wash, decontaminate and degrease the parts of the instrument before installation.
2. Two hook wrenches are provided for installation and adjustment, and you need to bring your own live wrench, pliers, screwdriver and other tools.
(1) Turn on the power, turn on the Ravioli Machine, and install the air. Depending on whether the machine is running in the forward direction or not, the direction of the auger should be reversed according to the direction of the sign. Remember to operate in reverse direction. Before the air run, the clutch slot should be used. Stuffing switch handle) points to the word "off".
(2) Before the air operation, the auger should be retracted to the rear end, and the friction between the screw propulsion and the face sleeve should not be avoided to prevent the parts from being damaged.
(3) Operation steps:
(4) Unscrew the molding head and rotate the molding head 90 degrees clockwise.
(5) Fill the stuffing bucket with the stuffing bucket, move the clutch handle (stuffing switch handle) to the "open" position, and adjust the handle (stuff size handle) to the desired position (just start to pull the maximum until the first filling) After the adjustment), and rotate the handle to fix it, start to try the filling, when running for a period of time (1-2 minutes), the filling flow rate is uniform, stable, no interruption, then the clutch handle (filling switch handle) ) Pull the position to the off position and stop sending the stuff for use.
(6) Test surface: Cut the good noodles into long strips, start the dough into the dough, check whether the noodle tube is straight, and whether the dough is thin and thick. (The harder the surface, the better. Generally, 100 kg of flour plus 33-35 kg of water. That is, 1:0.3-0.35 is the best state. If the tube is bent, use a hook wrench to unscrew the thin thick nut and check if the nozzle is installed correctly. The thickness of the dough can be adjusted by the nut to get the appropriate thickness. , thicken the leather to the left, stop after appropriate.
(7) Try the dumpling skin: fill the flour box on the molding machine head with dry flour, then rotate the molding machine head to reset it, start the empty dumpling skin, check the size and weight of the empty dumpling skin and adjust the size of the nut to get the right size. The weight of the weight, when the amount of surface is increased in the right-handed state, the dumplings grow up, and the amount of the noodles is reduced when the left-handed one is turned, the dumplings are short, and if there is a phenomenon of continuous skinning (that is, the dumplings are cut continuously), the molding machine head can be uniformly tightened. Adjust the bolts and remember to adjust them at boot time.
(8) Inclusion: Pull the filling clutch handle (stuffing switch handle) to the "open" position, and adjust the filling size handle to make the filling amount appropriate. The dumplings can then be continuously added, and the noodles and fillings should be added in time during the packaging process.
Contact Person: Amos