|Usage:||Dough Mixer Machine||Size:||950*680*910 Mm|
|Power:||2200 W||Capacity:||25 Kg/time|
|Weight:||170 Kg||Material:||304 Stainless Steel|
wheat flour mixing machine,
bread dough kneading machine
200Kg Small Size Stainless Steel Commercial Kitchen Wheat Dough Mixer Machine
Dough mixer machine belongs to a kind of pasta machine, which mainly mixes flour and water evenly. There are vacuum mixers and non-vacuum mixers. Divided into horizontal, vertical, single-axis, double-axis, half-axis and so on.
The spiral stirring hook is driven by the transmission device to rotate in the stirring cylinder, and the stirring cylinder is rotated at a constant speed by the transmission device. The flour in the cylinder is continuously pushed, pulled, smashed, pressed, fully stirred, and quickly mixed, so that the dry flour is uniformly hydrated, and the gluten is expanded to become a dough having certain elasticity, flexibility and uniform flow.
Safety technical regulations
1. Check whether the electrical parts are well insulated and the motor grounding is reliable before driving. Do not press the switch button with wet hands. Have an electrician to deal with the problem.
2. According to the Dough mixer machine regulations, the surface is dry and the flour is not allowed to be transported by overload.
3. Regularly refuel according to machine maintenance requirements.
4. When closing the surface, cover the cover. Do not put your hands or other hard objects in the face to avoid dangerous accidents.
5. When the surface is taken, the power must be cut off. After the power is twisted, the chassis is tripped and then taken. If it is not cleaned, it must be cut with a knife, then go to the car, and no one can take the other person to pick up the car.
6. The operation is not to touch the rotating parts. If abnormal sound, looseness, debris, vibration, etc. are found to be abnormal, stop the inspection and repair.
Note: The mechanical equipment installation requirements should be placed (special equipment will be guided by a special person). When the machine is running, it is forbidden to open the protective cover or other protective equipment. When opening the power distributor, the power must be cut off. When the machine is left unattended, it must be cut off. power supply.
Contact Person: Amos