|Name:||Ginger Grinding Machine||Machine Dimension:||64*41*90 Cm|
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Warranty:||1 Year|
peanut butter production line,
high capacity food dehydrator
JM80 Automatic Grinding Machine Pepper Turmeric Garlic Ginger Grinding Machine
Colloid mill material introduction
Ginger Grinding Machine is composed of stainless steel and semi-stainless steel colloid mill. The basic principle is to perform shearing work by high-speed relative motion between fixed teeth and moving teeth. In addition to the motor and some parts, Ginger Grinding Machine products are made of high-strength stainless steel, and the key moving and static grinding discs are strengthened. Therefore, the machine has good corrosion resistance and wear resistance. So that the processed materials are non-polluting and hygienic.
1. Food industry: aloe vera, pineapple, sesame, fruit tea, ice cream, moon cake stuffing, cream, jam, juice, bean paste, bean paste, peanut milk, protein milk, soy milk, dairy products, wheat flavor, various beverages, etc.
2. Chemical industry: paints, pigments, dyes, coatings, lubricants, greases, diesel, petroleum catalysts, emulsified asphalt, adhesives, detergents, plastics, etc.
3. The use of chemicals: toothpaste, detergent, shampoo, shoe polish, high-grade cosmetics, bath essence, soap, balsam and so on.
4. Pharmaceutical industry: various types of syrup, nutrient solution, proprietary Chinese medicine, paste medicine, biological products, cod liver oil, pollen, royal jelly, vaccine, various ointments, various oral liquids, injections, intravenous drip, etc.
5. Construction industry: various coatings. Including interior and exterior wall coatings, rot waterproof coatings, cold porcelain coatings, colorful coatings, ceramic glazes, etc.
6. Other industries: high-quality environmental protection production needs of the plastics industry, textile industry, paper industry, coal flotation agent, nano materials and other industries.
1. The main parts are made of high quality stainless steel, which is corrosion resistant and non-toxic.
2. The main working parts are fixed and rotor, which adopt special machining and heat treatment process, with high processing precision and long service life.
3. The stator and rotor can be made of different materials, with different structures and tooth shapes such as grinding and shearing. Users can choose according to their needs and have wide applicability.
4. The machining gap is adjusted slightly by the adjusting ring, which is easy to control and ensure the processing quality of the product.
5. The main body seat and the adjusting ring are equipped with a limited position and a locking device to ensure the stability of the machining gap.
6. Equipped with a cooling system to ensure the nature of the processed materials.
7. The product design has the structure of ordinary feeding and discharging, tubular feeding and discharging and circulation processing to meet the requirements of users to the utmost.
8. Users can choose ordinary motor or explosion-proof motor as needed.
9. The design of the whole machine has various forms and can be selected by users.
10. The spindle and motor are designed separately, and the user can select the appropriate speed according to the needs.
11. Use standard copper wire motor.
12. Colloid mill products have the advantages of reasonable structure, stable performance, simple operation and convenient maintenance.
Power distribution and start-up
The motor power supply is three-phase AC, the voltage is 380V, and the equipment body is protected and grounded.
Note: The motor of the exported product is configured according to user requirements.
The motor can be either direct start or Y-start (product does not include starter).
After the device is installed and the power cord is connected, follow these steps:
1. Check that the fastening bolts are tightened (tighten the rotor bolts to M12 left-handed bolts).
2. Turn the two fixing rods counterclockwise (release the locking rod).
3. Rotate the adjustment ring counterclockwise by no less than 90 degrees; (turn the stator and rotor gap up).
4. Turn the rotor with a special wrench to check if the rotor is stuck. If it is found that the situation is not allowed
Contact Person: Amos