|Machine Name:||Multifunctional Meat Mincer||Capacity:||500kg/h|
|Machine Material:||Stainless Steel||Warranty:||1 Year|
|Usage:||Stainless Steel Meat Mincer||Keywords:||Mincer Machine Meat|
automatic sausage filling machine,
industrial meat processing equipment
Stable Metal Electric Meat Grinder Compact Design With Easy Installation
The function of type 100 meat grinder is to finely chop raw meat such as meat, minced meat, fat and other raw meat according to the technological requirements. At the same time, it can also cut and stir the seasonings, fillers and meat together as required. It can be made into various sizes of granular meat pieces and cooled for the next process. This machine can grind raw meat including pork, beef, deboned chicken, fish and other meats, which can meet the production needs of different meat products.
The working principle of the 100 meat grinder is that when the meat grinder is working, it mainly relies on the rotating working screw to push the raw meat in the hopper to the pre-cut hole plate in the cutter box, using the rotating cutting edge and the hole plate. The shearing effect formed by the perforated blade cuts the meat, and under the action of screw extrusion, the meat particles are continuously squeezed out of the orifice plate. In this way, the meat in the hopper enters the reamer box through the screw, and the minced meat is constantly being extruded outside the extruder. According to the process requirements, a perforated plate with a suitable aperture can be selected to cut out various sizes of granular meat.
Installation and commissioning:
1. Install the outlet of the meat grinder in a direction convenient for discharging, adjust the movable anchor bolts to level the machine, and allow the outlet of the meat grinder to tilt down 1 ° to facilitate the discharge of washing water.
2. Check whether the lubricating part is filled with edible oil and whether the oil level of the reduction gear box is normal (see the oiling diagram of the structure diagram for details).
3. Clean the hopper box, the cage, the pre-cut plate, the hole meal, the reamer, the cage cover, the compression sleeve, the cage nut and other parts, and fill with edible oil.
4. Check the tightness of the V-belt.
5. Check whether the bolts of electrical components and machine parts are loose.
6. Install the cage, cage cover, tighten the locking device, install the pre-cut plate, cutter, orifice plate, compression sleeve, and tighten the cage nut.
7. Turn on the power to start the test: Jog the slow-speed meat grinder button momentarily and check the rotation direction of the cage (from the outlet direction of the machine, it should be rotated counterclockwise).
8. When the meat grinder hole is selected above φ10, the order of installing the meat grinder system is: grinder cage → cage of the cage → tightening and locking device → pre-cut plate → grinder → hole plate (any one above φ10) → press Tight sleeve → cage cage nut, the order should be reversed when disassembling (see the structure diagram for details).
9. When the meat grinder plate is selected at φ3, φ5, or φ7 elbow, the order of installing the meat grinder system is: grinder cage → cage cage jacket → tightening and locking device → pre-cutting plate → knife → hole plateφ13 → knife → hole Plate (any one of φ3, φ5, φ7) → compression sleeve → cage cage nut, the order should be reversed when disassembling.
Contact Person: Amos