|Name:||Milk Processing Fermentation Jar||Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Product Raw Materials:||Milk Or Goat's Milk||Low Temperature Sterilization:||62℃～65℃|
|Capacity:||150 L/time||Keywords:||Milk Fermentation Bucket|
pasteurized milk processing line,
yogurt filling machine
Solid state fermentation machine bucket crock fermentation jar
Product application description of Solid state fermentation machine bucket crock fermentation jar:
(1) The tank is mainly used for cultivating and fermenting various bacterial cells, and the airtightness is better (to prevent the bacterial cells from being contaminated)
(2) There is stirring slurry in the tank for constant stirring during the fermentation process
(3) Sparger ventilated at the bottom, used to introduce air or oxygen required for bacterial growth
(4) There are control sensors on the top plate of the tank. The most commonly used are pH electrodes and DO electrodes to monitor the changes in pH and DO of the fermentation broth during the fermentation process; controllers to display and control fermentation conditions, etc.
1. Integral structure, personalized design, compact structure, high concentration, easy to use.
2. The design pressure of the tank is 0.3MPa, the short-term sterilization pressure is ≤0.13 MPa, the working pressure during fermentation is about 0.05 ～ 0.07 MPa, the jacket heat transfer temperature is controlled, the inner and outer surfaces of the tank are polished, the polishing accuracy Ra≤0.4, the tank The body and pipeline are sterilized in place, which is safe and reliable. The barrel part is equipped with a large viewing angle sight glass, which is convenient for you to observe the fermentation status in the tank.
3. The equipment is equipped with multiple standard interfaces for fermentation tanks, such as pH interface, DO interface, temperature control interface, inoculation port, defoaming alarm port, etc., to meet your detection and control of various fermentation parameters.
4. It adopts DC motor mechanical stirring, stepless speed regulation, speed: 50 ～ 1000rpm, using fermentation special mechanical seals, German technology, safe and reliable, reducing the chance of leakage and contamination. Gas stirring can also be used.
5. Second-stage turbine disc stirrer (flat blade / slanted blade / curved blade), height adjustable, with the use of baffle, it can make the material and liquid mix more evenly, which is good for gas dispersion and oxygen absorption.
6. The air filtration system adopts advanced membrane filtration technology, two-stage dual filtration, precision can reach 0.01μm, and the rejection rate is 99.9999%, which greatly reduces the probability of bacteria infection.
7. The fermentation system can also perform fermentation on multiple identical fermentation tanks at the same time. Parallel experiments can achieve the comparison of the same bacteria at different temperature, speed, pH, DO and other parameters.
8. Stainless steel polishing pipes and valves that meet the requirements of microbial fermentation are used, and the surface is polished.
9. The basic control parameters include: temperature, speed, pH, DO, foam, feed, flow rate, pressure, etc. There are four control modes: A, B, C, and D. For details, see the automatic control section.
Contact Person: Amos