|Other Name:||Groundnut Shell Removing Machine||Type:||TK-500|
|Warranty:||1 Year||After-Sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas|
|Husking Revolving Speed:||150r/Min||Husking Rate:||≥98%|
groundnut shell removing machine,
peanut shelling equipment
2.2KW Medium Dry Peanut Groundnut Shell Removing Machine Peanut Processing Machine
Product descriptions for Groundnut Shell Removing Machine
According to the market demand, the Groundnut Shell Removing Machine is specially designed for the characteristics of peanut fruit. The shelling and rolling is made of high quality wood and the shell is made of thick. The machine is sleek, compact and practical. It is a modern machine that can replace manual selection and is also a great helper for farmers and seed distributors.
Technical Parameters of Groundnut Shell Removing Machine
Supporting power: 2.2-3KW
Production: 500-600 kg / hour
Machine weight: 135kg
Product size: 133cm*62cm*118cm (length, width, height)
Features of Groundnut Shell Removing Machine
1. The principle of shelling and rolling is selected by wood rolling and stripping and electric sieve classification.
2. Shell rolling and rolling using high-quality imported wood, seed damage rate is low, the shell is made of steel plate spray technology, beautiful and durable.
3. The power supply voltage is 220V and the power is 3KW. Copper wire motor with long service life.
4. The well-designed special hair dryer has moderate windiness and uniform wind distribution, which can effectively separate the seed and shell and optimize the seed recovery rate.
5. The shelling machine is equipped with high-quality directional wheels, with a unique side-mounted design, easy to move.
6. Small size, efficient and convenient, peeling rate of 95%.
1. Please operate the Groundnut Shell Removing Machine on a spacious, flat site.
2. According to the size of the shelled peanuts, the matching mesh is used for shelling.
3. When the machine is running, please do not put your hand into the mechanical operation of the motor, hair dryer, inside the shield and the depth of the feed port to avoid injury.
4. The width of the feed port is generally adjusted to about 2.5 cm (depending on the size of the peanut variety), and the peanut should be kept evenly when it is peeled.
5. When assembling the vibrating screen, the bottom rod nut of the vibrating screen should be tightened, and the tail of the rod should generally be 2 cm long.
6. If the shelled peanuts are too dry, the breakage rate will increase correspondingly when peeling the shell. At this time, the peanut shell can be evenly wetted with water for several hours and then peeled off to achieve the desired effect.
Contact Person: Amos