|Name:||30 Litre Stainless Steel Fermenter||Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Low Temperature Sterilization:||62℃～65℃||Capacity:||150 L/time|
|Keywords:||Yogurt Fermentation Tank||Usage:||Yogurt Fermentation|
pasteurized milk processing line,
yogurt filling machine
Stainless steel yogurt fermentation tank 30 litre stainless steel fermenter
Features of fermentation tank:
1. The alcohol fermentation process is a sterile and pollution-free process. Intop Fermentor uses a sterile system to avoid and prevent microbial contamination in the air, which greatly extends the shelf life of your products and the purity of your products.
2. The tank can be equipped with a sterile breathing stomata, a sterile positive pressure fermentation system, or a Milo board or a labyrinth jacket, and can be heated or cooled by circulating heating or cooling media.
3. The inner wall of the tank is polished without dead corners, and the fully enclosed design ensures that the materials are always mixed and fermented in a pollution-free state. The equipment is equipped with air breathing holes, CIP cleaning nozzles, manholes, inlets and outlets, refrigerant inlet and outlet And other devices.
4, can withstand steam sterilization, have a certain operating flexibility, minimize internal accessories (avoid dead spots), strong material and energy transfer performance, and can be adjusted to facilitate cleaning, reduce pollution and reduce energy consumption.
Precautions for the use of fermentation tanks:
(1) Before sterilizing the tank, be sure to check the height of the liquid surface, and all electrodes are required to be below the liquid surface.
(2) Before turning on the power of the fermentation tank, be sure to check whether the cooling water is turned on and whether the temperature probe has been inserted into the tank, otherwise the heating circuit will be damaged.
(3) During the fermentation process, the workbench must be kept clean. The used culture flasks and other items should be cleaned in time. Any spilled acid or alkali liquid or water should be wiped dry immediately.
(4) When installing, removing and sterilizing the tank, pay special attention to the vulnerable and expensive parts of the pH electrode and the tank.
Contact Person: Amos