|Other Name:||Peanut Thresher||Model:||TK-500|
|Husking Rate:||≥98%||After-Sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas|
groundnut shell removing machine,
peanut shelling equipment
Home Use Earthnut Groundnut Peanut Thresher Machine Peanut Processing Equipment
Groundnut Thresher Parameters
Peanut Thresher is unique in design and novel in structure. It can complete all the work of peanut shelling, separation, secondary re-detachment, cleaning and nut grading in one feeding; wind pre-selection, fan vibrating screen specific gravity, layer separation and complex After removing and sorting the peanut kernels, the selected peanut kernels can be directly loaded into the sacks, which has the characteristics of low cost, high shelling efficiency and manpower saving. Is a good helper for the majority of farmers friends
Peanut Thresher Instructions
1. Requirements for the sheller. To clean the shell and high productivity, first select the peanuts, select the appropriate screen, and adjust the screen height. It also requires higher cleanliness; low loss rate and small breakage rate; simple structure, reliable use, convenient adjustment, low power consumption, and certain versatility. Can be used for shelling of a variety of crops to improve the utilization of machinery.
2. Requirements for peanuts (pectin). Peanuts should be dry and wet, too dry, the rate of breakage is high; too much wetness affects work efficiency. In order to make dry and wet suitable, the following methods can be used: 1 peeling in winter. Before peeling, spray evenly about 10 kg of warm water on 50 kg of peeled fruit, and cover it with plastic film for about 10 hours (in other seasons, cover it with plastic film for 6 hours), then dry it in the sun for about 1 hour. Shelling. 2 Dip the drier peanuts (pectin) in a large pool. Immediately after soaking, remove and cover with plastic film for about 1 day, then dry in the sun. After drying and drying, start peeling.
Peanut Thresher Precautions
1. Whether the rotating part is still flexible, and whether there is enough lubricating oil in each bearing, we have to place the machine on the ground smoothly;
2. It is best to check the switch of the power supply before use.
3. In the operation, it should be evenly and properly fed into the peanut fruit, avoiding the appearance of iron filings and stones and other debris;
4. After the machine has been used for a period of time, we must thoroughly clean it and clean the surface of the dirt before it is stopped, including the cleaning of the remaining particles in the machine.
Contact Person: Amos