|Other Name:||Beeswax Foundation Machine||Voltage:||380V/Customized|
|Roll Material:||Aluminum Alloy||After-sales Service Provided:||Online Technical Support Or On-site Service|
honey bee machine,
bee wax foundation machine
Automatic Electric Beeswax Foundation Machine Manual Beeswax Foundation Machine
Product description of Beeswax foundation machine
According to the operation mode, the Beeswax foundation machine can be divided into a manual nesting machine, an electric nesting machine and a Beeswax foundation machine machine.
The manual nesting machine consists of a base, a roller, a handle, a gear, etc., and requires one or two people to work together;
The electric nest base machine adds a motor to the manual nesting machine. The power mode is changed from manual to electric, and the machine is started by the switch control machine. One person can complete the production of the nest base piece;
The Beeswax foundation machine is upgraded on the basis of the electric nesting machine, and the workload of the electric nesting machine and the manual nesting machine can be completed several times by one person.
Beeswax foundation machine installation and use steps
1. Connect the power cord of the chiller and the nesting machine to the switch with leakage protection.
2. Fill the water supply port of the chiller with water
3. Connect the circulating cooling water pipe on the main unit to the chiller.
4. Start the chiller and machine power, then start the chiller compressor and pump drive key to make the chiller start running.
5, set the water temperature on the chiller control panel, usually about 13 degrees
6, set the cutter temperature on the machine control panel, usually about 70 degrees
7. Set the length of the nest on the machine control panel.
8. Adjust the width of each nest by moving the position of the blade
9. The insulated bucket filled with wax liquid (the raw material of the nest base) is placed on the top of the machine.
10. After waiting for the machine roller temperature and the blade temperature to reach the set value, press the main MASTER switch to open the holding barrel switch.
11. Using plastic film to make traction, guide the nest base piece to the cutting table, and then adjust the flow rate of the heat preservation barrel switch according to the roller rotation speed and the actual production condition of the nest base piece, and realize the automatic production after achieving the desired effect.
12. Take the cut nest piece at regular intervals and then reset the height of the table.
Contact Person: Amos