|Product Name:||Fruit Dehydrator||Voltage:||380V / Customized|
|Electric Heating Power:||15 KW||Steam Consumption:||23kg/h|
|Number Of Trays:||48||Dimension:||2390×1160×1980 Mm|
peanut butter production line,
high capacity food dehydrator
HG-120 Stainless Steel Vegetable Dehydrator Beef Jerky Drying Fruit Dehydrator
1. Product introduction
Generally, there are heating pipes. Fruit Dehydrator with circulating fans can be called hot air circulating ovens, because regardless of the structure of the oven, the wind direction is horizontal or vertical. In the end, the hot air is circulated inside, so it can be called hot air circulating oven, such as electric drum. Air oven, open door high temperature sterilization oven, etc. However, most of the hot air circulating ovens in the general industry are specifically referred to as the oven shown above. Other ovens have evolved from the oven shown above. For example, with the requirement of high temperature sterilization, the fan is changed to an air-cooled standardized ring. The fan, the front and rear doors, and the air duct have also been changed, and it becomes a high-temperature sterilization oven. The hot air circulation oven shown in the above figure is divided into five standard models: single door bicycle oven, two door two car oven, two door four car oven, three door six car oven, four door eight car oven.
2. Fruit Dehydrator working principle
Fruit Dehydrator air circulation system adopts a fan circulating air supply mode, and the air circulation is uniform and efficient. The wind source is driven by the circulating air supply motor (using the non-contact switch) to drive the wind wheel through the heater, and the hot air is sent out, and then the air is taken into the air chamber through the air passage, and then the used air is sucked into the air passage to be recirculated as a wind source. Use for heating. Ensure indoor temperature uniformity. When the temperature value oscillates due to the operation of the switch door, the air circulation system quickly resumes the operation state until the temperature value set by the oven is reached.
3. Hot air circulation oven control system
(1) The oven adopts the digital display temperature control instrument with PID control mode, and is equipped with the thermosensitive element probe to form the automatic constant temperature control. The temperature control precision is sensitive, and the temperature is selected, the normal temperature is up to 250 ° C, and the setting is arbitrarily selected. The oven's working chamber temperature can be read directly from the meter.
(2) Timing control of the oven: Timing range (0S-99.9H), the control mode of the oven can be selected according to the customer's work requirements (starting time or constant temperature timing). After the set time is reached, the oven automatically cuts off the heating. Dip the DIP switch directly on the control panel of the oven.
(3) The temperature control part is the core part of the hot air circulation oven, and mainly compares the temperature signal measured by the sensor with the set value. If the measured value of the sensor is lower than the set value, the temperature controller outputs a pulse signal to trigger the conduction of the thyristor control panel, so that the hot air circulation oven is in a heating state; if it is higher than or equal to the set value, the thyristor Stop working and disconnect the heating system. The company's products use PID controllers. The PID controller contains three basic control laws, namely proportional (P), integral (I) and emblem (D) control laws. Each control law plays a different role. They can be applied separately or in combination. The controller adopts the most effective control method for the control object with large hysteresis characteristics. The anti-integral saturation PID control method is: when there is a deviation between the measured value and the set value, the meter output continuously heats the wire and continues to heat until the measured value is The settings are equal. Because of the role of D, the instrument has advanced adjustment function, which improves the dynamic control of the instrument, shortens the adjustment time, and is displayed by the LCD. The sensor is a commonly used Pt100 and has a switching output. The controller is equipped with an AC contactor and an original switch, a dissolved wire, an alarm lamp, etc. to form a control loop circuit, that is, the AC220V is connected to the "normally open" terminal of the AC contactor, and the switch of the temperature controller controls the AC contact. The suction coil of the device is used for control purposes.
(4) Hot air circulation oven can also be equipped with PLC touch screen intelligent control system according to customers' actual needs.
4. Hot air circulation oven technical parameters
(1) Heating heat source: steam, electricity, far infrared, electric steam.
(2) Use temperature: steam heating: 50-140 ° C, up to 150 ° C. The electric and far infrared heating temperatures are 50-350 °C.
(3) Control system: The hot air circulation oven is equipped with an automatic control system and a computer control system.
(4) Steam pressure: 0.2-0.8 MPa (2-8 kg/cm 2 ).
(5) Power consumption: It is equipped with electric heating according to HG-60 hot air circulation oven to calculate 9kw, practical 3-5kw/h.
(6) The oven use temperature is greater than 140 or less than 60, which needs to be explained in advance.
5. Hot air circulation oven operating procedures
(1) The oven must be well grounded in accordance with the temperature range specified on the oven nameplate.
(2) Flammable items such as oil pans, oil drums, cotton yarns, cloth scraps, etc. shall not be stacked near the oven, and washing, painting and painting shall not be carried out next to the oven.
(3) The high-temperature power supply wire of suitable specifications should be selected and the ground wire should be connected as required.
(4) In order to avoid destroying the constant temperature state of the oven and reducing the number of door opening, if a glass door can be observed through the glass door.
(5) Do not store items in the oven, such as tools, equipment parts and oil volatiles.
(6) Parts washed with gasoline, kerosene, alcohol, banana water flammable liquid and painted articles should be placed at room temperature for 15-30 minutes. After most of the flammable liquid has evaporated, it can be placed in the oven. Bake, indoors should pay attention to ventilation.
(7) The oven should not be cleaned during work, and should not be wiped with gasoline.
(8) Non-metallic items should be placed in a hot air circulation oven for heating, and must be carried out in accordance with the process rules.
(9) Before use, check the automatic control device of the hot air circulation oven to indicate whether the signal is sensitive and effective, and whether the electrical circuit insulation is intact and reliable.
Contact Person: Amos