|Machine Name:||Meat Dehydrator||Electric Heating Power:||27 KW|
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Warranty:||12 Month|
|Machine Size:||2390×2160×1980 Mm||Voltage:||380 V / Customized|
peanut butter production line,
food smoking equipment
240Kg Capacity Homemade Meat Dehydrator Chicken Turkey Pork Jerky Dehydrator
1. Heating heat source: steam, electric heating, electric steam dual-purpose, coal-fired (chai) hot blast stove, gas hot blast stove, fuel hot blast stove, electric hot blast stove dual-purpose type, etc., for users to choose.
2. The use of temperature: steam heating 50 ~ 140 ° C, 150 ° C high; electric heating temperature 50 ~ 600 ° C. Use temperature greater than 140 ° C or less than 60 ° C; to be noted when ordering.
3. Equipped with automatic control system and computer control system for users to choose.
4. Common steam pressure is 0.2-0.8MPa.
6. With electric heating according to CT-C-1 type calculation 15kw, practical 5 ~ 8kw.
7. Special requirements are indicated when ordering.
8. Non-standard oven price is negotiable.
9. The factory produces drying cars, baking pans are uniform in size and interchangeable. Baking tray size: 460 × 640 × 45mm.
1. The outer wall of the box is: A3 steel, galvanized sheet, stainless steel;
2. The inner wall material is: galvanized sheet, stainless steel;
3. The baking material is: A3 steel, stainless steel;
4. The baking tray material is: stainless steel, galvanized sheet.
Hot air circulation oven operation specification
1. Meat Dehydrator must be well grounded in accordance with the temperature range specified on the oven nameplate.
2. Do not stack flammable items such as oil pans, oil drums, cotton yarns, cloth dusts, etc. near the oven. Do not wash, paint or spray paints next to the oven.
3. should choose the appropriate specifications of high temperature power supply leads, and connect the ground wire as required.
4. In order to avoid destroying the constant temperature state of the oven, reduce the number of door opening, if there is a glass door can be observed through the glass door.
5. Do not store items in the oven, such as tools, equipment parts and oil volatiles.
6. Parts washed with gasoline, kerosene, alcohol, banana water flammable liquid and painted materials should be placed at room temperature for 1530 minutes. After most of the flammable liquid has evaporated, it can be baked in the oven. The room should be ventilated.
7. Meat Dehydrator should not be cleaned during work, and should not be wiped with gasoline.
8. Non-metallic items should be placed in a hot air circulation oven for heating. It must be carried out in accordance with the process rules.
9. Before use, check the automatic control device of the hot air circulation oven to indicate whether the signal is sensitive and effective, and whether the electrical circuit insulation is intact and reliable.
Contact Person: Amos